DrDAQ is compatible with Raspberry Pi®
DrDAQ is manufactured in the UK by Pico Technology. Visit the Pico website for the latest in PC–based test and measurement equipment.
I am the illustrious Doctor DAQ. I always thought that data logging should be fun, so in 2000 I designed the DrDAQ Data Logger. Everyone loved it. Still a good Doc’s work is never done, so I increased the sampling rate and added more channels (including a signal generator). Now I proudly present my new USB DrDAQ Data Logger.
Whether you’re interested in learning, experimenting or prototyping my USB DrDAQ Data Logger will give you what you need, and at a price you can afford.
I am Doctor DAQ and together with my USB DrDAQ Data Logger we make data logging fun.
Increase the capabilities of your DrDAQ with our range of sensors and accessories.
USB DrDAQ Data Logger
Whether you’re a teacher, student, hobbyist or professional the USB DrDAQ Data Logger gives you an inexpensive entry in to the world of PC-based data logging.
- Use DrDAQ as a data logger
- Use DrDAQ as an oscilloscope
- Use DrDAQ as a signal generator
- Built-in sensors for light, sound and temperature
- Measure pH — just plug in any standard pH electrode
- Sockets for external sensors
- Digital outputs to control external devices
- USB connected and powered
- Use up to 20 USB DrDAQs on a single PC